Sunnyvale, California 94086
submit your CV directly:
Pediatric Dermatology, Sunnyvale, Fremont & San Jose Centers (PAFMG2019-167)
Dept. Lead - Dr. Bryan Cho Sunnyvale email: email@example.com & Dr. Raj Gupta Fremont email: GuptaR2@sutterhealth.org
SECOND location: Fremont – 3200 Kearney St. Fremont, CA 94538
CANDIDATE IDENTIFIED: Yes, Johanna , Dr Phil Songs wife, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is the department experiencing access problems? Please provide additional information* Yes, 3NA 60d pediatric dermatology
- What is the current productivity of the department?* for 2018 dept tRVUs favorable to budget
- For Unbudgeted Requests: The ability for the physician candidate to increase producitivty is essential and important within the first year. Please describe your plan to ensure that clinicians will meet this goal* this position will be budgeted in FY 2020, Candidate will be a pediatric dermatology fellow at UCSF in 2019-2020.
- Please provide additional details why the department needs to hire a new clinician* We have high demand for Pediatric dermatology in SV and do not have pediatric dermatology available in the Fremont region. We have partnered with Raj Gupta (T1) Alameda region to create this shared position
- For office based specialties, what will be the number of patient contact hours?* 26.25
Sunnyvale is the seventh most populous city in the San Francisco Bay Area, bordered by portions of San Jose, Mountain View, Los Altos, Cupertino and Santa Clara. It lies along the historic El Camino Real and Highway 101. Visitors and residents enjoy Sunnyvale’s beautiful, clean suburban setting, efficient, high-quality city services, low crime rate, quality schools and 18 prize-winning parks. Sunnyvale is less than one hour from the Pacific Ocean and close to several of California’s iconic sites, including the famous redwood forests and beautiful Lake Tahoe in the Sierra Nevada. In the greater Sunnyvale area, theaters, concert halls, museums, libraries and art galleries meet the most demanding cultural needs.