submit your CV directly:
Hematology/Oncology, Sunnyvale (PAFMG2018-231)
Palo Alto Foundation Medical group is seeking a full time 1.0 FTE BC/BE Hematology/Oncology physician.
• Physician-led and collegial environment
• Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
• Excellent support from hospitalist team
• Malpractice tail coverage included
• Average of 16-18 patients per day
• Two infusion centers: one with 18 chairs and one with 13 chairs
• Opportunities for clinical research and practice leadership available
• In-house radiation therapy and interventional radiology
• Call schedule is 1 week in 5
• Board Eligible/Board Certified in both Hematology and Oncology
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
• Relocation allowance
• Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
• Generous benefits package
• Shareholder eligibility after two years
• 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Sunnyvale is the seventh most populous city in the San Francisco Bay Area, bordered by portions of San Jose, Mountain View, Los Altos, Cupertino and Santa Clara. It lies along the historic El Camino Real and Highway 101. Visitors and residents enjoy Sunnyvale’s beautiful, clean suburban setting, efficient, high-quality city services, low crime rate, quality schools and 18 prize-winning parks. Sunnyvale is less than one hour from the Pacific Ocean and close to several of California’s iconic sites, including the famous redwood forests and beautiful Lake Tahoe in the Sierra Nevada. In the greater Sunnyvale area, theaters, concert halls, museums, libraries and art galleries meet the most demanding cultural needs.