Geriatric Medicine, Sunnyvale (PAFMG2017-252)
Palo Alto Foundation Medical group is seeking a full time 1.0 FTE BE/BC Geriatrician.
• Physician-led and collegial environment
• Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
• Excellent support from hospitalist team
• Opportunity to develop a Geriatric Consultation Clinic
• Malpractice tail coverage included
• Opportunities for leadership and post-acute medical directorship roles are available
• Board Eligible/Board Certified
• Fellowship Trained
• Current California Medical License
• Eligibility to participate in Medical/Medicare
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
• Relocation allowance
• Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
• Generous benefits package
• Shareholder eligibility after two years
• 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
Sunnyvale is the seventh most populous city in the San Francisco Bay Area, bordered by portions of San Jose, Mountain View, Los Altos, Cupertino and Santa Clara. It lies along the historic El Camino Real and Highway 101. Visitors and residents enjoy Sunnyvale’s beautiful, clean suburban setting, efficient, high-quality city services, low crime rate, quality schools and 18 prize-winning parks. Sunnyvale is less than one hour from the Pacific Ocean and close to several of California’s iconic sites, including the famous redwood forests and beautiful Lake Tahoe in the Sierra Nevada. In the greater Sunnyvale area, theaters, concert halls, museums, libraries and art galleries meet the most demanding cultural needs.