Geriatric Medicine, Palo Alto (PAFMG2018-277)
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group has a full time opportunity for BE/BC fellowship-trained Geriatricians.
Locations: Palo Alto, CA
• Physician-led and collegial practice environment
• Fully utilize your multi-faceted skills as a geriatrician, serving patients across continuum of care as a geriatric medicine sub-specialist
• Serve as geriatric consultant together with a dynamic interdisciplinary team, located in our newly constructed state-of-the-art Downtown Palo Alto office, designed specifically for geriatrics and palliative care
• Impact transitional care through post-acute services inside and outside of skilled nursing facilities
• Support care of long term care patients residing in partnering nursing facilities
• Be part of a geriatrician group with track record for nationally recognized program development
• Support and mentorship from colleagues who value teamwork and innovation
• Current California Medical License
• DEA Certificate
• Eligibility to participate in Medical/Medicare
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
• Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
• Relocation allowance
• Guaranteed salary
• Generous benefits package
• Shareholder eligible after two years
• 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Located 35 miles south of San Francisco and 14 miles north of San Jose, Palo Alto is part of the San Francisco Bay Area. Considered the birthplace of Silicon Valley, Palo Alto offers a remarkable blend of intellect and education, innovation and arts, culture and natural beauty. Proximity to Stanford University with its cultural and educational offerings enhance the vibrancy, innate charm and beauty of Palo Alto. Distinctive in every way, Palo Alto offers its business community a diverse and exciting environment in which to work and live.