Geriatric Medicine, Fremont (PAFMG2018-282)
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group has a full time opportunity for BE/BC fellowship-trained Geriatricians.
Locations: Fremont, CA
• Physician-led and collegial practice environment
• Fully utilize your multi-faceted skills as a geriatrician, serving patients across continuum of care as a geriatric medicine sub-specialist
• Impact transitional care through post-acute services inside and outside of skilled nursing facilities
• Support care of long term care patients residing in partnering nursing facilities
• Serve as an integral part of a newly created office based geriatric consultation service
• Be part of a geriatrician group with track record for nationally recognized program development
• Support and mentorship from colleagues who value teamwork and innovation
• Current California Medical License
• DEA Certificate
• Eligibility to participate in Medical/Medicare
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
• Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
• Relocation allowance
• Guaranteed salary
• Generous benefits package
• Shareholder eligible after two years
• 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Located on the southeast side of the San Francisco Bay, Fremont is the fourth most populous city in the San Francisco Bay Area, and California’s 15th largest city. It is the closest East Bay city to Silicon Valley. With its moderate climate and proximity to major universities, shopping areas, recreation and cultural activities, employment centers, major airports, and the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) system, Fremont captures metropolitan living at its best. It also offers rich cultural diversity and an ambience of tolerance and community unity.