Geriatric Medicine, Fremont (PAFMG2017-157)
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group, affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, has an opportunity for a BE/BC fellowship-trained Geriatrician to join our new practice in Fremont, CA. Applicants should have a current California Medical License or able to obtain a California Medical License, DEA Certificate and eligibility to participate in Medical/Medicare.
Our new colleague will provide patient care at partnering skilled nursing facilities providing post-acute and long-term patient care. This Physician will also have the opportunity to do consultation in our outpatient clinic. This practice will be part of a large multi-site geriatric medicine department with experienced mentorship and extensive track record in program building.
- Competitive salary guarantee plus incentive
- Generous benefit package
- Relocation allowance available
- Malpractice tail coverage included
- Shareholder track position leading toward full shareholdership following 24 months of employment
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- This position can be part-time or full time. Full time is 35 patient contact hours in a 4 day work week
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Opportunity to be involved in quality improvement and research projects, and committees
Located on the southeast side of the San Francisco Bay, Fremont is the fourth most populous city in the San Francisco Bay Area, and California’s 15th largest city. It is the closest East Bay city to Silicon Valley. With its moderate climate and proximity to major universities, shopping areas, recreation and cultural activities, employment centers, major airports, and the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) system, Fremont captures metropolitan living at its best. It also offers rich cultural diversity and an ambience of tolerance and community unity.