Santa Clara, California 95051
submit your CV directly:
Family Medicine, Santa Clara Center (PAFMG2018-159)
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Family Medicine Physician.
Location: Santa Clara, CA
• Physician-led and collegial environment
• Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
• Collaborative, multidisciplinary culture
• Malpractice tail coverage
• Opportunity to practice full spectrum Family Medicine including procedures
• BC/BE in Family Medicine
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
• Relocation allowance
• Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
• Generous benefits package
• Shareholder eligibility after two years
• 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Santa Clara is located in the center of Silicon Valley and is home to several high tech companies’ headquarters. Santa Clara University, the oldest institution of higher learning in the state of California, is a treasured landmark. The city is bordered by San Jose, Sunnyvale and Cupertino.