Los Gatos, California 95032
submit your CV directly:
Family Medicine, Los Gatos Center (PAFMG2018-174)
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Family Medicine Physician.
Location: Los Gatos, CA
• Physician-led and collegial environment
• Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
• Collaborative, multidisciplinary culture
• Malpractice tail coverage
• Opportunity to practice full spectrum Family Medicine including procedures
• BC/BE in Family Medicine
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
• Relocation allowance
• Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
• Generous benefits package
• Shareholder eligibility after two years
• 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Located just minutes from the high tech heart of Silicon Valley and nestled against the majestic Santa Cruz Mountains, Los Gatos has a small town feel with big time appeal.
With its well-educated and affluent population, Los Gatos is a unique community. Its natural beauty inspires a healthy lifestyle. Los Gatos is brimming with wineries, shops, and restaurants to please a variety of tastes. This sophisticated community is home to several technology start-ups and prominent entertainment companies.