Fremont, California 94538
submit your CV directly:
Family Medicine, Fremont Center (PAFMG2018-138)
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Family Medicine Physician.
Location: Fremont, CA
• Physician-led and collegial environment
• Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
• Collaborative, multidisciplinary culture
• Malpractice tail coverage
• Opportunity to practice full spectrum Family Medicine including procedures
• BC/BE in Family Medicine
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
• Relocation allowance
• Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
• Generous benefits package
• Shareholder eligibility after two years
• 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Located on the southeast side of the San Francisco Bay, Fremont is the fourth most populous city in the San Francisco Bay Area, and California’s 15th largest city. It is the closest East Bay city to Silicon Valley. With its moderate climate and proximity to major universities, shopping areas, recreation and cultural activities, employment centers, major airports, and the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) system, Fremont captures metropolitan living at its best. It also offers rich cultural diversity and an ambience of tolerance and community unity.