Burlingame, California 94010
submit your CV directly:
Family Medicine, Burlingame Center (PAFMG2018-158)
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Family Medicine Physician.
Location: Burlingame, CA
• Physician-led and collegial environment
• Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
• Collaborative, multidisciplinary culture
• Malpractice tail coverage
• Opportunity to practice full spectrum Family Medicine including procedures
• BC/BE in Family Medicine
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
• Relocation allowance
• Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
• Generous benefits package
• Shareholder eligibility after two years
• 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
The city of Burlingame is 20 miles south of San Francisco in San Mateo County, juxtaposed between San Francisco and San Jose’s Silicon Valley.
The county has ideal weather with year-round temperatures averaging 68 degrees. San Mateo County is a very desirable suburban, family friendly Bay Area community, with excellent schools and activities. PAMF’s Burlingame Center is located within walking distance of the Bay Area Rapid Transit line (BART) that connects most Bay Area cities, including San Francisco, and Caltrain providing commuter rail service along the San Francisco Peninsula.