Fremont, California 94538
submit your CV directly:
Endocrinology, Fremont Center (PAFMG2019-136)
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking a full-time BC/BE Endocrinologist.
Location: Fremont, CA
• 50% Diabetes, 50% General Endocrine
• Opportunity to grow a subspecialty interest
• State-of-the-art medical center
• Opportunity for rapid practice growth
• Physician-led and collegial environment
• Endocrinology Fellowship
• Ability to do thyroid nodule biopsy
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
• Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
• Relocation allowance
• Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
• Generous benefits package
• Shareholder eligible after two years
• Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
• 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Located on the southeast side of the San Francisco Bay, Fremont is the fourth most populous city in the San Francisco Bay Area, and California’s 15th largest city. It is the closest East Bay city to Silicon Valley. With its moderate climate and proximity to major universities, shopping areas, recreation and cultural activities, employment centers, major airports, and the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) system, Fremont captures metropolitan living at its best. It also offers rich cultural diversity and an ambience of tolerance and community unity.