ENT, Santa Cruz Center (PAFMG2018-155)
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full time, BC/BE Otolaryngologist.
- Santa Cruz, CA
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- You would be joining a three person department practicing general otolaryngology
- Opportunity to grow a subspecialty interest
- Average of 25 patients per day
- Share-call with outstanding group of PAFMG ENT colleagues
- Residency in Otolaryngology
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country with over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties practicing throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group, affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, provides the operational support to our physicians allowing the focus to deliver exceptional patient care.
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HAS
Situated on the northern edge of the Monterey Bay about 70 miles south of San Francisco, Santa Cruz offers a moderate climate and the best of many worlds. For outdoor enthusiasts, Santa Cruz is a wonderful combination of beach, ocean and mountains. Well known as a Mecca for surfers, Santa Cruz also offers magnificent redwoods for hiking and mountain-biking. Long stretches of tree-lined and coastal roads offer the perfect venues for road cyclists. Fisherman and sailors will appreciate convenient access to the ocean from the Santa Cruz Harbor and the Municipal Wharf, which also features a variety of shops and restaurants.
Santa Cruz’s downtown center, the Pacific Garden Mall, is home to the Museum of Art and History and features outstanding restaurants, unique shops, wine tasting rooms, sidewalk cafes, and an abundance of coffee shops. Santa Cruz is also a cultural hub, featuring several live performance venues, the annual Open Studios tour, boutique art stores and the Tannery Arts Center. Adding to the character of the community, the University of California is nestled in foothills above Santa Cruz, and the Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk was named Best Boardwalk in the country by USA Today. Santa Cruz County is also an agriculture center, known for its production of strawberries, raspberries, artichokes and Brussels sprouts.