Palo Alto, California 94301
submit your CV directly:
Dermatology (Part-time), Palo Alto Center (PAFMG2019-192)
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking a part-time BC/BE General Dermatologist.
Location: Palo Alto, CA
• Physician-led and collegial environment
• Opportunity to grow a subspecialty interest
• Part-time is 3 days a week
• Average of 30-35 patients per day
• Residency in Dermatology
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
• Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
• Relocation allowance
• Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
• Generous benefits package
• Shareholder eligible after two years
• Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
• 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Located 35 miles south of San Francisco and 14 miles north of San Jose, Palo Alto is part of the San Francisco Bay Area. Considered the birthplace of Silicon Valley, Palo Alto offers a remarkable blend of intellect and education, innovation and arts, culture and natural beauty. Proximity to Stanford University with its cultural and educational offerings enhance the vibrancy, innate charm and beauty of Palo Alto. Distinctive in every way, Palo Alto offers its business community a diverse and exciting environment in which to work and live.